Product specs and details for equipment and services shown in this Website.
Search our online database and Parts Specials page for 100% genuine OEM parts.
In the effort to present your customers with a high quality product at the best possible cost, UniMac is proud to provide a line of ironers for your laundry operation. Simple, efficient, and durable is what best describes UniMac engineering designs with these ironers.
Since there are a number of variations and sizes in ironing equipment, we encourage you to look at the features and benefits then contact a sales representative for more information. Southeastern Laundry Equipment would be happy to help size the ironer for your operation.
12" Electric Flatwork Finisher
- The perfect ironer for the laundry with space and utility limitations, but desires a productive and high quality ironer
- Patented flexible chest that mechanically presses the goods over 210 degrees against a 12" diameter padded roll
- Fast warm up time of typically three minutes
- Variable speed frequency drive
- Digital display and temperature controls are easy to understand and operate
- Unit is available in a 55" and a 71" width
UD Series Heated Roll Flatwork Finishers
- The UD Series flatwork finishers are available in 8", 13", and 20" diameter heated rolls
- Available finishing area widths include 55", 63", 75", 78", 98" and 126"
- Depending on the model these units are available in gas, steam, or electric heated rolls
- Temperature controlled by a thermostatic regulator
- Polished steel cylinder
- No wax required
- No lubrication required
- Safety guards on the feed belts
- Very compact size